- Four-year undergraduate degree in business, economics, or a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, actuarial sciences, physics, chemistry, life sciences, engineering sciences, etc.).
- Minimum overall GPA of B+ in final two years.
- One course in both calculus and statistics with a minimum B+.
- Official transcripts.
- One Writing Sample (2-3 pages) – Sample can be an academic or professional piece from any major or concentration, but must be written entirely by the applicant.
- Two letters of reference – at least one academic.
- An in-person or phone interview may also be required.
- Applicants with experience: Alternative admission requirements are available to prospective students with extensive and relevant work experience.
- International applicants: Evidence of proficiency in both written and oral English is required for applicants whose native language is not English; minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.
How to Apply
The first consideration deadline is January 15, at which time the admissions committee will review completed applications. Following the early deadline, the admissions committee considers applications on a rolling basis. Offers of admission are awarded to successful candidates until the program is full.
Note: Your application should be complete (OUAC application completed and supplemental documents and references submitted) by this date. This process normally takes at least two weeks. Please apply through OUAC as early as possible.
After you have submitted your OUAC application, paid the non-refundable application fee, and Laurier has received your application, you'll receive an email from email@example.com advising you to upload the additional required documentation to Laurier's Online Registration and Information System (LORIS).
Visit our Graduate Admissions Toolkit for more information about the application process.
To apply to our Master of Science, Management Analytics program, you must include:
- The OUAC Application Summary, which is generated after you complete your OUAC application (log into OUAC to retrieve it).
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- A completed statement of intent.
- A resume of your academic and work experience. Include a history of your publication and scholarly paper activity and any other information you feel will interest the admissions committee.
- Completed reference forms. Reference forms are electronically submitted to Laurier by the reference and do not need to be uploaded.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English and you did not complete your most recent degree in English medium).