Laurier is an ideal venue to host conferences, camps, meetings, professional development programs and special events. The Waterloo campus is in the heart of a thriving academic and tech-forward city. Laurier Conference Services coordinates on-campus accommodation and facilities and provides planning assistance. From the beginning to the end, we ensure that the comprehensive planning process is professional and that guests have a positive experience at Laurier.
Value-added benefits to hosting a conference at Laurier:
- Customer-centred approach to conference planning and coordination.
- Conveniently located in central Waterloo and close to transportation hub.
- A selection of accommodation options at an affordable rate.
- Modern meeting rooms, theatres, computer labs and exhibition spaces.
- Catering services designed to meet all food and beverage needs.
- First-class recreation facilities.
- Gratuities are not charged on services.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi within residences and throughout campus.
- Parking for guests staying on-campus.
Conference Services can assist with:
- Project planning timelines and budget preparation.
- Coordinating catering and bar services, room setups and parking.
- Managing on-campus accommodation and local hotel requirements.
- Venue selection of meeting and exhibition spaces.
- Liaising with internal departments and community partners.