The entrance bursary application deadline is April 28, 2021.
You can apply for an entrance bursary if you:
- Are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident; and
- Have never attended a post-secondary institution before Laurier.
You'll receive half of the entrance bursary amount in the fall term and the remaining half in the winter term. The funds will be applied to your tuition and fees invoice directly. To receive your entrance bursary, you must be enrolled as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- Go to the LORIS website. LORIS is Laurier's Online Registration and Information System.
- Log in using your Laurier network login username and password. If you've never logged in before, read our instructions for logging into LORIS.
- Once you are logged in, select the "Student Awards and Financial Aid" tab and then click on "Student Awards Applications."
- You will be prompted to select an aid year and period, which should default to the year you are applying for. Click "Continue."
- Next, you will be prompted to select an application. The entrance bursary application should be the only application you have in your selection list. Click "Continue."
- The next page will ask you to confirm starting the application. Click "Continue."
- You can now begin the process of filling out the entrance bursary application. Follow the steps online and ensure each step is marked "complete."
- Once you have completed all sections, click "Submit application."
Note: If you leave the application screen, you can use the "View My Applications" link on the "Student Awards and Financial Aid" tab to return to the application.