If you are currently a student at one of Laurier's partner schools, we would like to invite you to participate in our student exchange program.
If you are interested in studying at Laurier for one term or a year, but your institution does not have an exchange agreement with Laurier, you may be eligible to register at Laurier on a letter of permission. You will need to submit an application for admission to the Ontario Universities Application Centre and your home university will need to submit a letter of permission and a transcript to Enrolment Services, Wilfrid Laurier University.
We look forward to welcoming you to Laurier!
How to Apply
This information is for students at universities that have exchange agreements with Laurier.
- Ask your university's exchange coordinator to complete the online nomination form.
- Laurier International will send both the student and the nominator a link to the online application within the week following the nomination deadline.
- Students are responsible for the completing the application by the deadline.
- Students will need to submit their preferred courses on the application and should consult with their home Academic Advisor.
- We will work to have you enrolled in your top course choices, but there is no guarantee they will be available. We will be in contact with you regarding course registration prior to arrival.
- We will provide incoming exchange applicants with letters of acceptance, pre-arrival information regarding accommodations, international orientation and more within two weeks following the application deadline.
- Fall 2018 (September to December) and full year 2018/19 (September to April): Nominations are due Apr. 30, 2018. Exchange applications will be accepted via the online portal until May 15, 2018.
- Winter 2019 (January to April): Nominations are due Sept. 30, 2018 but can also be submitted at the same time as fall/full year nominations if you prefer. Exchange applications will be accepted via the online portal until Oct. 15, 2018.