Think Arts Day
This exciting event is being held Saturday, May 11, 2013 for any student
who has applied to a Waterloo Campus Arts program.
Experience what itís like to be a Laurier Arts student at our Think Arts day!
Whether or not you attended our March Break Open House, Think Arts day will offer opportunities to meet the Dean and mingle with professors from the Faculty of Arts, attend mini lectures, hear directly from a student panel on what you can expect at Laurier, and hear from an alumni panel to see what is possible following an Arts degree at Laurier.
Highlights of the Day:
- Get a taste of a real University lecture
- Find out how to customize your degree to meet all of your interests
- Learn how to make the most of your experience from a panel of current Arts students and Alumni
- Meet your future Arts classmates
- Familiarize yourself with our campus and residence buildings
- Ask your questions directly to our key departments (admissions, student awards, residence)
- Enjoy a free lunch with Arts faculty, students and alumni
View the full schedule of the day. Click here.
Tips for making the most of your day
Dress for the weather - check the weather in Waterloo before you leave.
Wear comfortable shoes - our schedule will introduce you to areas all over campus so be prepared to do some walking.
Arrive early - the day is packed with activities and info sessions so start early to fit everything in.
Need a place to stay? - check our list of local hotels.
Bring a list of questions - use this opportunity to speak with professors, current students and various representatives across campus.
Directions & Parking
For a map and directions to Laurier click here.
Parking attendants will be available all day to help you find a parking spot.
*Please note that you may be directed to park off campus and walk to your first session.
We look forward to seeing you on May 11th!
|2013||Think Arts 2013 Manual||Document|
|2013||Think Arts day - Parking Map||Document|
|2013||Waterloo Campus Welcome Book||Document|