Directions from Toronto/Hamilton to the Laurier Brantford Campus:
- From Toronto, take QEW to 403-Westbound (signs for Hamilton/Brantford).
- Stay on 403-Westbound for approximately 44 km.
- From 403-Westbound, take the Wayne Gretzky Parkway exit.
- Turn left onto Wayne Gretzky Parkway.
- From Wayne Gretzky Parkway, turn right onto Colborne Street (Brant County Highway 2/53).
- Colborne Street becomes a one-way street, veer onto Dalhousie Street (also a one-way street).
- From Dalhousie Street, turn right onto George Street. The Carnegie Building (73 George Street) will be on the right.