Site Accessibility Statement
Writing in the News
- Graves, R. (2013, September). Why students struggle with writing. University Affairs.
- Hoover, E. (2013, September 29). Apply to Bard, in 10,000 words. The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Hammond, B. (2013, October 7). Oregon students write their way to diplomas. Oregon Live.
- Usher, A. (2013, October 9). Some bombshells from the Programme for International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC). Higher Education Strategy Associates.
- MacQueen, K. (2013, November 1). The flap over the fluency gap. Maclean's.
- Holland, K. (2013, November 11). Why Johnny can't write, and why employers are mad. CNBC.