Government Loans Programs (OSAP)
For complete details on the OSAP program, go directly to the OSAP website.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online. OSAP applications can take up to 8 weeks to process, therefore we recommend that the application be submitted and all required supporting documentation is submitted to the Student Awards Office with consideration to this timeline.
All required supporting documentation MUST be submitted and cleared by the Student Awards Office before a loan document will be issued by the Ministry.
- Complete details about OSAP and the MSFAA (Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement) form.
- Important information regarding the payment of fall fees for OSAP students.
- Specific instructions for new OSAP applicants
- Specific instructions for returning students, re-applying for OSAP
- Information on the Bursaries for Students with Disabilities program (BSWD)
- Frequently Asked Questions