Prospective Master of Education Applicants
Updated February 1, 2011
Program Contact: Graduate Assistant email@example.com
We regret to inform you that admissions to the Master's of Education
program at Wilfrid Laurier University have been suspended for the
2013-14 academic year. This decision is based on a delay in funding of
this program by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
We are not sure when MTCU funding will be forthcoming, and if you are interested in being considered for admission in 2014, please refer to the websites for the Faculty of Education, and the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies. We will post an update on the program's status when more information is available.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this unfortunate situation, which is beyond our control, may cause, and we thank you for considering Wilfrid Laurier for your graduate education program.
Thank you for considering graduate education at the Faculty of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University. The Master of Education is an innovative program that offers a blended model of learning (partial face-to-face and some online), along with opportunities to take graduate courses across campus in areas of your interest and expertise! Please explore our site and learn more about the program and what we have to offer.
Important information at a glance:
· Application deadline for Canadian citizens: Suspended until further notice.
· International applicants should refer to http://www.wlu.ca/gradstudies/international for specific additional requirements and information.
· The application process is partially online and partially paper copy submissions. Go to http://www.wlu.ca/gradstudies/admission for more information.
· For more information or questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· For detailed information about courses and completion times see the Master of Education Program Handbook.