Laurier Enriched Academic Program
campers are gifted/highly able children and youth
in grades 1-9 who are looking for a day camp
experience that piques their curiosity
and has a large “fun” quotient.
- LEAP programs are designed and led by certified teachers
- Leaders employ innovative and creative approaches to learning
- Camps provide a rich variety of activities to appeal to all types of learners
- LEAP offers programs to these age groupings: Gr. 1-3, Gr. 4-6, Gr. 6-8 and Gr. 7-9 (based on the grade your child is entering in September 2014)
- Individual camps are organized around a central theme
LEAP enrichment camps are offered twice a year:
- Sensational Saturdays run for six Saturday mornings from the end of January through the beginning of March.
- Summer camp runs for two weeks in July 2015. Registration will open in March 2015.
SENSATIONAL SATURDAYS 2015
Runs for six Saturdays from January 31 through March 7, 2015
9am - 12noon
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CLICK here for camp descriptions and registration information.
Information on financial aid for LEAP campers will be posted here by late November.
Interested in teaching with LEAP? We are currently on the lookout for creative, passionate teachers to help design and run our camps. Information and deadlines for Summer 2015 will be posted here soon!
Interested in volunteering at camp this winter? Find out more information here!
Interested in making a donation to LEAP camp? Find out more information here!
Contact us at:
Faculty of Education
Bricker Academic Building, BA311
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5
(519) 884-0710 x3173
Fax: (519) 884-8697