Special Notes Brantford Campus - BA/BEd, BBTM, BSW, JN, PS, HR, OL, BF, BSW
New Brantford Foundations FAQ's for Non-CT majorsNew Brantford Foundations FAQ's for CT majors
Students wishing to Request Transfer into the following Brantford campus programs must use the Program Transfer form by the deadline of MAY 1.
- BA/BEd - Effective September 2014, transfers into Concurrent Education will no longer be permitted. Please consult with the Academic Advising Centre and Career Development Centre for other pathways into the education field.
- BBTM - Students must have a 70% in a 4U English and a 4U Math
- BSW - Students must have a 60% in 4U English
Requirements for Program Changes into the following programs at the Brantford campus. Please use the following Program Selection form.
- Human Rights and Human Diversity students declaring the HR concentration as part of their program
- Journalism students entering Year 2 must declare a concentration (with the exception of honours combination Journalism students. Students must have 75% in a 4U English or a B- in a first year Laurier English
- Leadership students declaring the HR concentration as part of their program
- Psychology students must have one of 3M Functions, 3U Functions & Relations or any 4U Math at 60%; or successful completion of a first year Laurier Mathematics (MA) course