Educational Developers Caucus 2013
|Home||Call for Proposals||Schedule
||Keynote Speaker||Registration & Bursary
||Travel||Location & Parking||Contact|
Crossing Boundaries, Building Capacity!
Save the Dates: February 20-22, 2013
We look forward to welcoming you to the Region of Waterloo for the EDC 2013 conference. Acknowledging the central role of teaching and learning centres within academic institutions and the profile of educational development within Canadian higher education and abroad, our conference theme asks you to consider how we might shape the direction and agency of educational development and its practitioners toward building capacity, negotiating spaces/contexts, leveraging opportunities, and so on.
Questions you might ask yourself include:
- Where are we now, where are we heading, and where would we like to be?
- How and what directs our efforts and resources individually and collectively?
- What role does/should ED play to in responding to, initiating, and leading organizational change?
- What strategic alliances should we be forming internally and externally to our institutions?
- What does the creation of senior level administrative teaching and learning type positions signal within the higher education and educational development communities?
To help plan your stay, visit the Region of Waterloo tourism website at www.explorewaterlooregion.com
The EDC is pleased to invite applications for a new conference bursary fund for the upcoming 2013 conference. Information on this new bursary