Information Technology Services
Please note there is an email circulating falsely stating it is from WILFRED LAURIER UNIVERSITY WEBMAIL SERVICE. This email is NOT FROM ITS. It is an email scam. You should NEVER give out password information via email.
The Laurier ITS department would like to alert the Laurier community to the following issues:
1. The Internet is in many ways a wild frontier. Be skeptical of every
email that you receive and every web page that you browse.
2. The Laurier ITS department or Helpdesk will never initiate an email
asking for logins, passwords or other personal information.
3. Your bank will never send you an email asking for logins, passwords
and other personal information.
4. Never open an email attachment unless you are certain of the veracity
of its contents. If in doubt, phone the sender or the ITS Helpdesk.
5. Never browse to a URL embedded in an email unless you are certain of
its veracity. If in doubt, phone the sender or the ITS Helpdesk.