Contact InformationEmail: email@example.com
Phone: 519-884-0710 ext.3052
Office Location: N1048
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
B.Sc. (Biology), University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
B.Ed. (Biology and Chemistry), University of Western Ontario, London, ON
The Academic Advisor in the Dean of Science Office, Maureen Coulter, is available for general advising in the Faculty of Science. Maureen specializes in:
• General BSc or BA without Designation programs
• interpreting and explaining general university academic policies and procedures
• students who are on academic probation
• students who have been required to withdraw from Laurier
• the petition process for exceptions to academic regulations, deferred exams for Faculty of Science courses, etc.
Maureen’s office is located in the Dean of Science Office, N1048. Appointments are generally available from 9:30-3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Please use the self-booking system below. You will need your Novell (email) login and password to book an appointment. Phone appointments are also available. Please book an appointment as usual and indicate in the description area a phone number where you can be reached during that time.
To book an appointment online, please click HERE.
If you have a general question for which an appointment is not necessary, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.